The ETD Clearing businesses require a high calibre individual for a VP level role to run the Client Services team based in Singapore. This individual will manage a team of 6 who support clients for their Global ETD Clearing activity, as well as covering Asia Pacific processing hours for the Global ETD Clearing businesses.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in ETD/F&O within both clearing and client services for several years, ideally at a management level. Our client is also interested in applicants with exposure to Prime Brokerage client service support, as there will be some PB client service support in this role.
- Direct oversight of the Client Services team.
- Coordinator and escalation point for Sydney client issues with the global Client Services and Exchange Interface teams.
- High profile liaison with Global RMs for the client base, Regional Business Managers, Global Operations Manager and other senior personnel within the ETD business
- Forms part of ETD Operations Management team.
- Setting performance objectives and participate in regular appraisal processes for direct reports
- Ensure adherence to daily controls (internal & regulatory)
- Escalation point for client requests regarding trade discrepancies, commission, interest, margins, brokerage etc.
- Involvement in the sales process as required by the front office and Primary Relationship Managers.
- Proven managerial & people management skills, experience managing a team of high performing individuals
- Extensive Client Services experience in a managerial role
- F&O Clearing Operational experience, including exchange & product expertise on F&O instruments
- Proven skills in delivering a professional face to our clients and taking ownership of issues through to closure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate across multiple aspects of the organization at various levels
- Be a dynamic & proactive manager, able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to identify process improvements that drive capacity, efficiency and control
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure
- Strong time management skills required to meet critical deadlines and prioritise
- Proven ability to manage drive change through a global organisation
The salary will be variable depending on directly relevant experience, but we expect within the range of $120-$160k SGD