Our client is a leading financial services firm seeking an experienced BDM / RM to join their information services department focused on developing, enhancing and promoting information services products for the Information and technical services business.
This role will be Involved in business strategy, sales, product development,
customer education and customer policies and agreements supporting these products.
- Development and growth of the Information Services business, including planning, analysis and development and subsequent launch and sales of new products and services.
- Establish strategies to grow the existing information services products internationally and domestically, to new and established customers.
- Ensure knowledge transfer within the team environment to aid in advancement, coaching and development of the team. Business policy education and contractual governance responsibility aimed at strengthening the understanding of the Business’ policies, both by staff and by our customers.
- Commercialise market information from new product initiatives
- Extensive knowledge and experience of financial markets, particularly Exchanges, Market Data, Futures and Equities.
- Experience and established networks with Market Data Vendors, Exchange Participants
- Detailed knowledge of international exchanges in an Information Services context
- Understanding of technical and data requirements across front, middle and back-office