Our client is a wealth management financial planning business. The need for a Business Analyst has arisen out of a new development project for our clients Wrap business. The project is to assist with the amalgamation of platforms and implementation of a new platform for investors.
As part of our clients E-commerce team, you will be working alongside other BA’s in a small fast paced dynamic team.
- Analysing and documenting business requirements to enhance systems
- Conducting necessary handover of requirements to IT developers, test analysts and internal operations training managers
- Conducting project analysis and information gathering sessions with business stakeholders
- Taking ownership of assigned tasks and seeing them through to completion.
- Composing detailed business requirements in liaison with the business, IT experts and other key stakeholders
- Liaising with IT and the business throughout development and testing phases reporting progress of deliverables to the project managerRequirements
- Relevant experience within a Financial Services company (2 years+).
- Experience and knowledge on WRAP/Share Trading/Investment Platform related products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work with other team members, business stakeholders, end-users, developers, and senior managers
- Knowledge of SDLC and the business analysis role within this lifecycle
- Exposure to backend systems analysis
- Familiarity with web analysis
- Exposure to integration analysis
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
- The ability to effectively manage time
- The ability to work in a methodical manner and accept accountability and ownership of tasks
- The following characteristics: flexible, enthusiastic, a positive attitude, approachable and friendly, competent, professional, proactive