Salary description: $60k - $75k AUD
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a global funds management business. They offer a full range of investment products across equities, fixed income and alternatives.
- Work closely with the investment, product and marketing teams.
- Contribute to the distribution team by providing timely and accurate sales support to maintain and build investment activity.
- Assist the senior Business Development Managers with required forms of business development and relationship management.
- Engage advisers by both inbound and outbound telephone work.
- Coordinate client events and functions.
- Be proactive in producing support materials necessary for meetings and complete a timely follow-up process.
- Assist with Investment Roadshows and Boardroom Briefings.
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in a funds management environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a sales or investment analysis role within financial services.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce or related field with exceptional results
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships
- CFA level 1 or above qualified
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
If you are interested in this position please email your resume in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to reach our Sydney team on +61 2 8246 8900 to discuss this position in further detail.Apply for this Job →