Our client is a global business whose main product is technology system solutions for derivative risk management within treasury.
This position is effectively a cash management operational and client services support role, based in their Sydney office, to help with funding monitoring and support for clients across the Asia-Pacific region.
The Cash Services Team Leader is responsible for leading a small team responsible for all aspects of supporting Client Treasury activities with respect to our clients cash services offering. In addition, this role will also help support market data services offered to their clients.
A strong results-focused client services person is required for the position, and an applicant who is enthusiastic and eager to help client solve any issues they may have. A good understanding of treasury operations and cash reconciliations, specifically within corporate treasury, would be ideal.
- Providing leadership to the Sydney Cash Services team, including scheduling of team members, monthly reporting, supporting the Performance Management Process and more
- Monitoring the daily cash job processes in for clients
- Support for client cases related to payment processing and bank statement queries and issues as per the defined case level
- Work with Professional Services on client implementations for clients
- Case management, troubleshooting and implementations of clients
- Define and follow global cash services procedures per compliance requirements
- Help maintain/update knowledge base for Cash Operations issues and resolutions
- Provide required internal/external training sessions on system processes and functionality.
- Assist senior management with ad hoc projects and client engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business finance or accounting required
- Knowledge of Treasury functions and Operations experience desired
- At least 4+ years related business experience
- Team leader experience
- Project management skills desirable
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure with frequent interruptions and deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information with tact and discretion
- Accuracy, attention to detail, organized and able to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently as well as work as part of a team