Our Client is a global tier-one Investment Bank seeking a Client Account Onboarding Officer to join their Sydney team for a 3 month contract.
The contract has the potential to carry on longer term and could evolve into a permanent position within operations, in the client onboarding team or as a client services support staff member. The rate payable will be dependant on experience and likely within the range of $28-33ph + super.
- Review and Approve new client accounts
- Coordinate International Asset Transfers with custodians and broker counterparties
- Assist PWM Operations Manager with responsibilities as outlined in the PWM Supervisory Manual.
- General administrative support for the maintenance of PWM accounts, including scanning and filing where required
- NASD and NYSD Rules and an understanding of FSA Regulations.
- 2 years experience in the Australian and global securities markets.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial markets fundamentals.
- International Market Operations experience highly regarded
- Finance Degree highly regarded, but not essential
- Experience in financial market operations