Our clients’ Corporate Actions team is focused within Equities in the Asia Pacific region. They are seeking a senior corporate actions specialist to review the work of and oversee / supervise a team of 6 corporate actions analysts.
- Overseeing the work of other team members
- Reviewing of End to end notification & processing of all Equity corporate action events throughout the Asia Pacific region.
- Monitoring and notifying clients of derivative positions affected by Corporate Actions events.
- Investigation & resolution of breaks related to corporate actions
- Liaising with internal/external clients to resolve any issues, including stock borrow/loan counterparties
- Assisting other team members during peak work periods
- Ensure discretionary corporate actions instructions are sent to custodians or lodged directly with market on a timely basis
- Opportunity for involvement in project work related to improving efficiency and/or reducing risk
- At least 4 years equity market corporate actions experience with reviewing or team leading responsibilities
- Intermediate skill using MS Excel, including creating formulas and interpreting/correcting macros
- Proficiency in other PC skills such as MS Outlook and Word. Ideally experience with SWIFT.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with clients and other stakeholders
- Equity product knowledge