Our client, a global leading investment bank is seeking a candidate to be a senior in their Corporate Actions team reviewing work of junior staff.
Our clients’ Corporate Actions team is focused within Equities in the Asia Pacific region. They have responsibility for the processing, confirming, settlement, reconciliation & control of cash equity trades on a daily basis across many international locations.
The nature of the business means that the team has to provide sufficient resourcing to facilitate settlement within the different time zones and support these markets.
Our client is seeking a senior corporate actions specialist to review the work of and oversee / supervise a team of 6 corporate actions analysts.
- Overseeing the work of other team members
- Reviewing of End to end notification & processing of all Equity corporate action events throughout the Asia Pacific region.
- Monitoring and notifying clients of derivative positions affected by Corporate Actions events.
- Investigation & resolution of breaks related to corporate actions
- Liaising with internal/external clients to resolve any issues, including stock borrow/loan counterparties
- Assisting other team members during peak work periods
- Ensure discretionary corporate actions instructions are sent to custodians or lodged directly with market on a timely basis
- Opportunity for involvement in project work related to improving efficiency and/or reducing risk
- At least 4 years equity market corporate actions experience with reviewing or team leading responsibilities
- Intermediate skill using MS Excel, including creating formulas and interpreting/correcting macros
- Proficiency in other PC skills such as MS Outlook and Word.
- Ideally experience with SWIFT.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with clients and other stakeholders
- Equity product knowledge