The primary objective of this role is to define and execute a marketing and sales strategy to promote the products and services across the Index & Equity Futures markets to achieve revenue growth targets.
This role will suit a candidate coming from a sales / trading environment with extensive experience in Equity products sales including derivatives preferably facing Buy-Side clients.
- Create and implement an Index & Equity Futures Strategic Business Plan
- Define and execute a marketing and sales plan to promote new products and services in Index & Equity Futures and achieve revenue growth targets
- Diversify the Index & Equity Futures business through new products and services
- Develop a customer relationship management programme for the Index & Equity Futures business
- Develop and implement sales plans for new products as they are launched
- Build and foster relationships with both distributors (sell side) and users (buy-side) of Index & Equity Futures (Insto Brokers, Retail brokers, Fund Managers, Institutional Clients)
- Collaborate with the relevant product/platform development executives on the ongoing evolution of the Index &Equity Futures product suite and the appropriate market structure.
- Travel to various locations in Australia and offshore (USA, Europe, Asia) to meet/educate key distributors and end clients
- Develop specific strategic relationships with key intermediaries, partners and customers
- Prepare and deliver education seminars to retail clients, retail brokers, financial planners, institutional clients, fund managers, asset consultants and superannuation trustees
- Responsibility for the financial performance of Index & Equity Futures products and services
- Identify and develop new domestic and international business/sales opportunities
- Raise awareness of the Index & Equity Futures business both domestically and internationally
- Manage the Index & Equity Futures sales pipeline and ensuring timely reporting to senior management
- 5+ years experience in customer management within the Equity Derivatives market
- 5+ years experience in the EQD markets with general knowledge of Index & Equity Futures, their use, features, benefits and risks
- Strong sales/influencing skills
- Well established industry network (international and domestic)
- Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions
- Appropriate tertiary qualification or similar relevant to the role or experience