Salary description: $60-75k AUD base salary
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
The Middle Office team supports all client-related equity trading activity from the point of trading through to settlement. The team encompasses the below functional roles; Stock lending, Equity Trade Support and Client Services.
The Stock Lending aspect of the role is responsible for the operation interaction with clients/exchange including client exposure management, client fails management, supporting the queries of billing and dividend payments.
The Client Service aspect of the role is responsible for close liaison with the equities traders, client confirmation generation, interaction with domestic and offshore divisions to facilitate timely and accurate settlement plus accurate books and balances and trade booking functions.
The Trade Support aspect of the role is responsible for close liaison with equities, derivatives and program desk traders, interaction with domestic and offshore divisions to facilitate timely and accurate settlement, reconciliations with the ASX, plus accurate books and balances and trade booking functions.
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Customer focused & a team player
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Self-motivated, independent & focused worker
- Strong analytical, numerical and inter-personal skills
- Prioritisation and time management skills
- Problem solving through initiative and tenacity
- 2-5 years’ experience in an equity focused middle office or operations role
- At least 1 year’s experience with a global investment banks Equity Trade Support or stock loan team