Salary description: $65k - $85k + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
An opening has become available in the Equity Trade Support team based in Sydney at this prestigious bulge bracket investment bank. The role will be hired at the Associate level.
As the position is at the Associate level, ideally they are seeking an applicant with 3-6 years of post-university experience ideally with direct exposure to institutional equity trade support. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of their dynamic trade support team, which liaises closely with the sales and trading teams.
The team is responsible for close liaison with equities, derivatives and program desk traders, interaction with domestic and offshore divisions to facilitate timely and accurate settlement, reconciliations with the ASX plus accurate books and balances and trade booking functions.
Given the flexible nature of the team, the incumbent will be expected to complete all these tasks at some point. The team is the main point of contact responsible for handling all trade support tasks for the Australian and New Zealand markets.
The role encompasses the daily completion of tasks associated with the market and floor side activities of the trade support group.
- Supporting clients and other business divisions to provide wide range of support related to post-trade execution and settlement process.
- Trade Booking
- Trade allocation and confirmation generation to clients.
- Query resolution from clients and sales traders.
- Client relationship management through day-to-day processing and contact.
- Establishing new client relationships, including AML documentation
- Monitoring unmatched trades for timely settlement.
- Reviewing and monitoring risk reports and managing exception items.
We are looking for high calibre people who possess the following competencies:
- 3-7 years’ experience in an equity operations / middle office
- 1-3 years’ experience within Equity Trade Support
- 1-3 years’ experience working with sales/traders & clients