Salary description: $80-90k AUD base salary
- Contract or Temporary
- 1 to 3 years of experience
The Cash Administrator’s role is focused on equity cash settlements related to daily domestic and international equity/fixed income settlements. There are two Cash Administrator positions to be filled.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Cash payments and receipts.
- Drawing of cheques.
- Exigo payments.
- Monitoring trust movements.
- Liaise with dealers, advisors and institutional dealers.
- Investigate any arising issues across cash inquiries.
- Deliver quality service to both internal and external clients ensuring all internal controls and procedures are complied with at all times.
- Understanding of the Clearing, Settlements and Custody cycle.
- Cash settlement and reconciliation experience gained through Equity Settlements exposure at a securities organisation or Investment Bank.
- Exigo/ Austraclear system experience.
- Knowledge of CHESS and ASX business rules.
- Experience in SUMMIT would be held in high regard.