Salary description: $100-120k AUD base salary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
A leading investment bank in the region is looking for an experienced Product Controller to support their Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities Trading division. Due to a number of projects and product initiatives in the area, the need has arisen to hire an experienced Controller to assist the FICC team in the provision of Risk and Daily Control to the front office.
- Responsible for the generation of the daily independent Risk and P&L in a timely manner, ensuring daily reconciliation and position reports are provided as required.
- Production of Risk reports and variances assessments
- Daily Balance sheet reporting with relevant day on day variances comments
- Business Partnering with management reporting packs
- Prepare, verify accuracy, and perform variance analysis for monthly and quarterly reporting disclosures.
- Ad hoc projects whereby relevant issues are identified and referred to the relevant stakeholders involved
- Experienced Product Controller with experience in a similar role.
- Ideally you will be CA/CPA qualified
- Strong financial accounting and modelling background.
- Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities product knowledge will be advantageous
- Sound financial instrument knowledge
- Advanced excel experience coupled with sound analytical skills would be highly regarded.