Our client is a well known tier-one global bank. They are seeking an experienced and CA/CPA qualified Financial Accountant join their finance & control department.
They will be responsible for the production of all financial reporting which is used by external regulators, Head Office and local management.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified and have 5+ years experience within a financial reporting / regulatory reporting role ideally from a global financial services business.
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports for local Regulatory Authorities
- Execution of Daily, Monthly and Quarterly controls
- Assisting with the preparation and review of audit files for the external auditors
- Assisting with / Preparation of the local statutory financial statements
- Assisting with the Annual Statutory returns
- Preparation of quarterly tax effect accounting
- Preparation of monthly BAS return
- Preparation of weekly withholding tax return
- Preparation of GST returns, BAS, AIIR reports, IAS and DTA
- Preparation of information for tax returns
- Post Graduate Diploma or other studies in Accounting and/or the Banking / Finance Industry
- ACA/CPA qualified
- 5 years Financial reporting experience, ideally coming from a Financial Services firms finance team
- Regulatory reporting and APRA reporting experience required