The role of Fund Accounting Senior Manager is a daily team oversight role. The Fund Accounting Senior Manager assists with achieving the service delivery of Fund Administration.
They will have overall responsibility of ensuring all client deliverables are completed accurately and timely in accordance with SLA’s.
The role acts as an escalation point for any daily issues when required. They oversee up to 10 staff and has overall management for the individual team members, including performance review, on going training and career progression.
Generation of accurate client service including:
- Regulatory & Statutory reporting
- Accounting reports
- Resolution of client reconciliation issues and ad hoc queries
- Experience with client reporting including regulatory, statutory reporting and tax reporting
- Valuation and Accounting knowledge
- 6+ years commercial experience in financial services, preferably in fund accounting, unit pricing or custody
- Technical knowledge of fund accounting, unit pricing, reporting and Tax and related operational risk and compliance requirements of the client service function.
- Systems experience: Hi-Portfolio, PControl unit pricing system and MS Word & Excel
Knowledge and understanding of:
- Unit pricing
- Regulatory & statutory reporting
- Tax reporting
- Valuation and Accounting
- Distributions or Taxable Income Calculations
- Tax Returns
You have had experience in the completion of MIS and client reporting
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia