Our Client is a prominent global investment and corporate bank seeking a Performance Implementation Lead to join their Sydney team for an initial 6 month period.
The ‘Implementation Lead’ is a new role within the Client’s Performance team responsible for the successful on-boarding of new clients, and specifically managing their performance reporting transition.
Our client considers that the perfect candidate for this contract position would be someone with a strong asset management or custody experience, focused on project management. The role bridges several functions, namely Performance Analysis and Transitions. For this role a solid background in project managing client transitions will likely be held in higher regard than deep performance or compliance knowledge, because the team you will be working with already have considerable product knowledge in both performance and compliance. Some operational knowledge of performance will be more important than any compliance experience.
- Project managing new client implementations
- Driving the on boarding activities and stakeholders to successful completion of tasks and milestones.
- The Implementation Lead acts as the focal point between the Sydney Performance & Compliance on boarding team and key stakeholders
- Scheduling regular meetings with key stakeholders, providing project updates and relevant documentation
- Driving the planning, logistics and execution of Performance and Compliance on boarding activities to strict milestones and deadlines
- Working with P&C SME’s and BA’s to ensure the appropriate analysis is performed and relevant requirements documentation completed as required
- Documenting the migration approach for complex transitions and on boarding activities
- Proactive problem solving and the management of risks and issues to ensure preferred outcomes are achieved (including Birdie and IR documentation).
- 5+ years experience in Financial Services
- Strong experience of funds management, investment administration and data/systems process flows
- Good working knowledge of project management disciplines and methodologies (desirable) plus the system development lifecycle
- Degree qualified in Business, Accounting or a related discipline; or substantial industry experience in a similar implementation role.
- May hold a post-graduate qualification in Accounting or Industry (CPA, CA or SIA)