Our client is a leading funds management business. Within their fund services team, they are seeking a senior candidate with equities and Fixed Income trade matching skills to join their team.
The successful applicant will ideally have experience using the OMGEO CTM system for trade matching and at least 4 years experience within Fixed Income and equities. Also, as this role is very client focused, you must have impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Matching and follow up of all Fixed Income transactions
- Meeting internal & market deadlines
- Assisting other team members in the equities and other areas
- Providing a timely response to client queries (i.e. client, custodian & other external and internal business units) via email and phone
- Remain client focused at all times, identify issues, process improvements and areas of changes as well as drive improvements through
- In-depth knowledge of the fixed income, equities markets and associated asset classes
- In-depth knowledge of Omgeo CTM for fixed income and equities trade matching
- In-depth knowledge of generic broker dealer, investment manager and custodian payments processing and systems
- Omgeo CTM
- MS Word and Excel (intermediary/expert)