Salary description: Paying between $500-600 AUD per day
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client, a leader in global banking and financial services, is seeking a strong fund accounting applicant who has at least 6 months of experience directly within fund transitions and asset reconciliations.
Strong hiportfolio systems experience and reconciliations experience required.
This role involves executing and coordinating the execution of transition projects as required, working closely internal and external stakeholders. This person processes and instructs (based on client proper instructions) the physical transfer of a wide range of assets including various securities (derivatives, debt instruments, cash and equities, unlisted unit trusts etc). There is also requirement for the Transition Analyst to coordinate with other departments where activities that cannot be facilitated by the team (eg. Unlisted Unit Trust processing).
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Approximately 5+ years in Financial Services, with specific technical knowledge of Fund Accounting & Unit Pricing, Investment Administration & Custody Operations.
- In-depth knowledge of a range of securities & their treatment
- Demonstrates capability in project management & planning, good numeracy & analytical ability, as well as capable of multi-tasking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the capability to work cohesively within their team to achieve tight deadlines & quality outcomes
- Demonstrate a clear and concise written communication style. Proactive in communicating with client contacts & colleagues.
Education & Qualifications
- Degree qualified in Business, Accounting or a related discipline.
- Good working knowledge of Hi-Portfolio & relevant market systems
- MS Suite (Excel, Access, Word, Powerpoint)
- Lotus Notes
- Preference to candidates who hold post-graduate qualifications in Accounting, Management or Industry (CPA, CA or SIA).