Our client is a leading investment bank seeking experienced ETD cash operations candidates to join their team. This role is an Associate Role within Australian operations team.
The Listed Derivative Cash operations role is responsible for managing daily margin movements and cash flow activities for clients trading and clearing Listed Derivatives in the Australia and New Zealand markets, and also for managing Trade, Position and Cash reconciliations on a T+1 basis for those markets.
- Proactively managing exchange/broker margin balances,
- Funding exchange/broker margin calls,
- Proactively managing affiliate margin balances/calls,
- Processing of margin movements for Listed Derivatives clients
- Reconciliation preparation using firm and vendor reconciliation tools.
- Investigation and resolution of identified breaks and issues
- Critically analyse and improve on control/risk environment,
- Projects relating to STP automation, new business, and efficiency
- Escalation and reporting to regional/global counterparts/management.
- Daily/monthly report compilation and distribution,
- Interpretation and compliance with all exchange regulations
The ability to manage and analyse large volumes of information in a logical and methodical manner are core requirements, as are teamwork and flexibility. After the initial training period the successful individual will be expected to work independently and proactively with minimal management supervision. Having the ability to raise issues (escalate) and recommend solutions are core requirements.
- 3 – 7 years experience gained within an operations environment within Futures and Options
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills