Our client is a leading financial services consulting firm, that works with the worlds biggest banks, fund managers and trading firms. This is a unique junior opportunity to work for a leading financial services consulting firm as a junior with a view to step up onto a sales capacity within 6-12 months.
Our client runs a small profitable team and they are looking to grow their team on the back of a strong pipeline of work coming in over the next 12 months.
Who is the ideal person for this role?
- They run a small team in Sydney, so most importantly the right team and cultural fit is paramount for this opportunity
- They are seeking a sharp recent graduate with a Business / Finance focused degree ideally with up to 2 years prior financial services experience (ideally client services or sales focused) with impeccable communication and presentation skills
- Graduates with little to no experience may also be considered depending on the range of applicants we receive.
- This is a great opportunity for a dynamic junior to learn and be mentored by two senior consultants with over 20 years experience between them.
Why work with our client?
- Work alongside some of the most well respected, well connected and experienced consultants in the market
- An opportunity to join a business that has a global reach and focus across Asia-Pacific
- A supportive and friendly team, with a flat team structure.
- They seek to build solid relationships with their clients by organising events quite often and you will be required to attend these networking events.
- University educated.
- Competent understanding of financial markets, and ideally previous financial services work experience.
- Strong sales, client services and business development skills.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to build rapport.
- A strong desire to make money and have fun.