Salary description: Competitive depending on experience
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global Asset Manager and be responsible for daily mandates with regard to five asset funds in their Melbourne office.
While prior experience in an Investment Compliance role would be highly desirable, it is not mandatory. Candidates with experience from areas such as (but not limited to) investment accounting, performance and analytics, investment reporting, investment operations and investment data management would also be considered.
The Investment Compliance Analyst will be responsible for overseeing and supporting the daily mandate monitoring process that has been outsourced to the custodian. This will include the investigation and reporting of any breaches, and the publication and delivery of monthly investment mandate compliance reporting. The Analyst will assist the Investment Compliance team in the coordinating of all investment compliance activities required. Other responsibilities include:
- Assist in the setting up of new mandates with the custodian
- Work with senior team members to maintain all procedure and risk assessment documentation including process maps, process documents and a variety of risk assessment tools
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business or Commerce
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in institutional funds management, industry or other superannuation funds, and/or in custody
- A good understanding of basic investment principles
- Experience and understanding across a broad range of asset classes, markets and financial instruments (including derivatives)
The salary will be competitive depending on experience.Apply for this Job →