Supporting one of the industry’s leading private client advisors, you will be directly responsible for providing complex market intelligence and high end research and analysis. Your strategic research will provide the business with exclusive knowledge and market data, essential in order to give this business the competitive edge on their rivals.
As a strategic and proactive self-motivator, you will possess a superior technical, modelling, and macroeconomic research skills set, along with strong business writing, presentation and communication skills. This is a business regarded for leveraging the careers of high performing professionals both domestically and across the globe and your talent and commitment will be recognised and rewarded.
The role will be primarily responsible for model portfolio management, risk modelling, asset allocation, and macro analytics.
- Maintaining strategic and tactical asset allocation models.
- Conducting research into macroeconomics, equity and cross-asset investment strategy within the team.
- Building risk models
- Meeting with clients and providing bespoke asset allocations
- Due Diligence
- The ideal candidates will have 3-5 years experience coming from a highly analytical role (equity research, investment analysis)
- CFA or Masters of Applied Finance
- Advanced Excel / VBA modelling skills
- Experience using Bloomberg
- Broad product knowledge across equities, fixed income, managed funds, ETF’s
- Strong communications skills