Salary description: $60-$65k base + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Leading global firm is seeking a junior candidate with 1-3 years’ experience in fund operations, trade processing, corporate actions or trade matching to join their middle office team in an oversight and cash forecasting role.
The role will be involved in assisting the Middle Office Reconciliations Oversight Senior team member, and being responsible for the Cash Forecasting function.
This is a great opportunity to kick start your career in a very good working environment where internal movement and promotion is very common.
- Assist with oversight of the Custody Control team offshore
- Perform oversight review tasks
- Monitor daily reconciliation breaks and escalate if required
- For Cash & Asset recs, and for NAV Recs, ensure breaks are escalated appropriately
- Provide accurate cash forecasting to all clients.
- Release cash forecast reports to clients as per agreed time line.
- For daily cash & asset rec breaks, monitor the quality of comments
- Responsible for the completion of monthly reconciliation reports
- To monitor the movement between each intraday cash forecast and to follow up with appropriate internal departments if needed.
- Act as a point of contact with clients for all queries they may have in relation to their cash forecasting.
- Act as a point of contact with internal departments if they have issues with cash forecasting and work closely to resolve the issues.
- To provide reconciliation between the cash forecast closing balance to the actual balance the following day
- 1-3 years’ experience in an operational environment ideally from a custodian, fund services or fund manager
- Trade matching, trade processing, corporate actions recs background ideal
- Bachelor degree
- Strong communications skills