Our client is a global leading funds business offering a middle office and clearing services for their clients.
They are seeking a highly technical candidate with a strong OTC clearing front to back regulation and statutory changes knowledge to join their team to act as a subject matter expert to work on a range of projects.
The initial project will be the design and implementation of OTC Clearing services, in accordance with Dodd Frank and EMIR regulations.
- Provide technical expertise on the design and implementation of OTC Clearing services.
- Represent the Middle Office as an SME at internal and client meetings (initially for OTC Clearing project, but also for other Middle Office projects during the period of this contract)
- Operational leadership of change incorporating client requirements, providing technical expertise on process design and implementation
- Client representation and support including advocate of client and market requirements within the business
- Design of OTC Clearing service in line with client requirements and legislative requirements.
- Analysis, innovation, development and implementation of change and process improvement
- Influencing the desired culture of flexibility, accountability and openness to change and leading by example
- 10 years+ experience within the financial services industry,
- Demonstrated expertise with OTC Derivative products and market processes relating to OTC Derivative
- Proven track record within Middle Office
- Proven change management and process improvement capability
- Strong project management capability
- Competent strategic thinker with the ability to create and implement solutions
- Ability to foster and maintain strong interpersonal relationships both internally and externally
- The individual requires a strong technical background in Custody and Middle Office, in particular, an excellent understanding of OTC derivative products and the market processes that support OTC Clearing.
- The individual must have a good understanding of the Frank Dodd and EMIR regulatory and market requirements.
- The candidate needs to understand the role which Middle Office plays within the broader organisation and thereby understand the bigger picture of impacts.