Our client is a Global trading business focused on trading primarily of futures, options and equity derivatives.
They are seeking an Equity Derivatives Trade Support Associate for their small Operations team to report to the Operations manager.
This position would suit an operations professional who has previous experience with a global investment bank or fund manager.
The ideal applicant would have previous experience for a few years within equity derivatives, asset management operations or futures & options settlement/support. A university degree isn’t absolutely necessary, although a good understanding of financial markets and complex trading products is important.
- Capturing trades into internal systems in an efficient and timely manner
- Ensure broker statements reconcile to internal systems daily across all products
- Fail trade processing, via liaison with internal Prime Brokers and counterparties
- Manage after trade details such as conversions / OTC cash flows including FX
- Maintain PnL including cash flows for equity swaps / CFD’s
- Handle all corporate action activity across holdings including stock splits/right issues/ tender offers/dividends
- Assist with new counterparty onboarding process
Assist with creation/redemption application for EFT’s
- Maintenance of internal system static data
- Minimum 3 years of post-university direct equities or equity derivatives experience in operations or trade support
- Experience in running daily PnL
- Corporate actions processing experience
- Thorough knowledge of equity and equity derivatives
- Worked with Bloomberg and/or Reuters
- Proficient in Excel