Salary description: $65k-$85k base
- No Experience years of experience
This position works in support of one of our client’s small Ultra High Net Worth relationship management private banking teams. These Relationship Managers liaise with wealthy clients, to provide them a range of multi-asset-class products and offer a broad private banking service.
This position provides a range of support to the Relationship Managers and will also be liaising with the clients extensively once they are up to speed. Over time, the successful candidate could remain in support of the RM’s or progress toward becoming an RM themselves.
The ideal applicant for this role is someone who has worked for several years in a Private Banking or Wealth Management team liaising with HNW clients, and seeking to join a global private banking business in support of an UHNW team.
Applicants who are already PS 146 compliant would be useful, as they will then be able to liaise with clients immediately.
· To assist relationship managers in meeting the day-to-day servicing and administrative needs of the clients;
· To ensure efficient and prompt management of orders and reporting of trades, transactions, payments, remittances, etc., for the clients of the Branch, by either dealing directly with them or through relationship managers;
· To assist the relationship managers in handling the account opening process for new clients and additional facilities or credit lines for existing accounts;
· Monitoring the deposit and loan expiry dates and ensuring smooth roll-overs;
· To make available such data and reports, from the Branch Applications, as may be required by the relationship managers and clients;
· To ensure that inwards calls to marketing team from clients are attended in a prompt, professional and efficient manner;
· To keep abreast with the product knowledge;
· To ensure that all compliance and legal guidelines are adhered to and minimise the operational errorsApply for this Job →