This role involves the output and service delivery of the team, including the provision of technical expertise for all regulatory / statutory change, supporting business change projects and business improvements process review and providing technical support and input for any process re-engineering.
- Process, recording and control of capital calls, distributions, subscriptions, redemptions and transfers of shares/units
- Verification of collected documents with regards to distribution calculations and any other payments towards investors
- Preparation and sending of contract notes and share/unit holders’ statements to the fund’s investors
- Authorisation of and validation of any capital event
- Review and analysis of documents received in relation to any direct or indirect investments before processing/instructing the related payments
- Analysis of transactions’ counterparts from an AML/KYC/FATCA perspective
- Assistance in completing all Statutory and regulatory reporting requirements
- 7 years+ experience within the financial services industry
- Proven track record within Fund Administration across Private Equity and Real Estate funds
- Proven change management and process improvement capability
- Competent strategic thinker with the ability to create and implement solutions
- Ability to foster and maintain strong interpersonal relationships both internally and externally
- The Senior Accountant – Private Equity and Real Estate requires an individual with a strong technical background in Fund Administration incorporating all aspects of valuation of Private Equity and Real Estate assets, unit pricing, tax and accounting.