Salary description: Up to $35 per hour
- Contract or Temporary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
This role is an urgent hire within the Portfolio Administration team of this leading Private Wealth Management firm. The position is an initial 12 month contract with a view for extension. Must have private wealth / banking operations.
This role supports the portfolio team with processing and reporting requirements for their client portfolios. This role is an initial 12 month contract with view for extension.
- Processing portfolio income, settlements, payments and receipts, margin lending, managed funds redemptions and acquisitions
- Reconciling portfolio income, holdings, banking, margin lending statements and clients’ portfolio cash account
- Supporting and processing corporate actions, floats, issues, annual reports, proxy and election forms
- Coordinating monthly/quarterly portfolio reports and annual tax reporting
- Opening and terminating accounts and maintaining portfolios
- Maintaining clients’ portfolios in relation to their tax status
Candidates must be coming from a Private banking operations, portfolio administration or wealth management operations background with a strong knowledge of equities and / or corporate actions.Apply for this Job →