Salary description: Annual & Commission
- 1 to 3 years of experience
We are seeking an experienced recruitment consultant to join our team. Minimum 1 year of prior recruitment experience required ideally within banking.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading financial services recruitment firm and join a highly respected Investment Banking, Funds Management and Wealth Management agency during their growth phase.
We run a small profitable team of recruiters and each year look to carefully grow our team when we meet a high quality, independent recruiter who we feel will be a good cultural fit. We have no interest in becoming a large 50 consultant firm in Sydney, but rather seek to employ a select group of recruiters who are well paid, and engage well with good quality, loyal clients.
We have been established since June 2005, and are experiencing growth as a function of our premium service offering and the confident financial markets in Asia-Pac over the past twelve months.
Anton Murray Consulting is a dynamic specialist Investment Banking, Funds Management and Wealth Management recruitment agency that is focused on providing a premium service to the Operations, Middle Office and Front Office sectors across a range of Tier one firms in the Asia-Pacific region. Our focus is assignments in Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong and Singapore and we have supplier agreements that reach across the major Asia-Pac financial markets.
We currently have supply agreements, or terms agreed, with many of the largest investment banking, funds management and wealth management businesses in Sydney. This will allow a new recruiter to our team to quickly leverage off our existing relationships to generate revenue. Having said this, we always seek to hire a recruiter who can bring relationships with them and has a clear vision of how they will consistently make money, and how they will work in with our existing team.
Who is the ideal person for this role?
- We run a small team in Sydney, so most importantly the right team and cultural fit is paramount.
- We are seeking an experienced financial services recruitment consultant who has proven relationships with clients in the Australian market.
- We are open to a variety of disciplines, although naturally would seek to hire a recruiter that is financial services focused so they would fit in with our company specialisation. A permanent or Contract recruiter focused on Accounting/Finance, Front Office, Operations, Sales & Marketing, Risk & Compliance, Projects, Legal or Technology within financial markets would most likely be interesting to us.
- The successful candidate will be a consistent biller
- This is a great opportunity for a dynamic recruiter to get out of a big firm and away from discretionary bonuses. If you want to escape strict KPI’s and move into a specialist boutique firm with a positive atmosphere where you will not be micro-managed we are probably keen to meet you. Working for us you will have the ability to make some real money with an un-capped, highly competitive commission structure.
Anton Murray Consulting has offices based in the heart of the CBD, we encourage flexibility in your work day and offer a supportive and positive work environment.
If you want to be a part of a winning and successful team then you need to look no further.
Why should you work for Anton Murray Consulting?
- We have a very generous transparent commission structure, which will allow you to be very well paid.
- Work alongside some of the most well respected, well connected and experienced investment banking, funds management and wealth management recruiters in the Sydney marketplace.
- An opportunity to join a business that has a global reach with a recruiting focus across Asia-Pacific
- Multiple preferred supplier agreements with several prominent Tier one Investment Banks and Fund Managers.
- A supportive and friendly team, with a flat team structure.
- A specialist Investment Banking, Funds Management and Wealth Management recruitment focus, where the fee levels are high and our reputation is strong.
- We seek to build solid relationships with our clients and candidates through entertaining over coffee and lunches, which you would be expected to be involved with.
- We are all fun and energetic, and seek to recruit like-minded recruiters.
Most importantly, we are all genuinely passionate about what we do and about building our reputation as a premium specialist Investment Banking, Funds Management and Wealth Management recruitment company across Asia-Pacific.
Once you are up to speed and billing consistently – we do not micro-manage our consultants. If you can recruit, we do everything we can to make sure you hit your targets and earn more commission.
- University educated.
- Competent understanding of financial markets, and ideally previous financial services work experience.
- A minimum of 1 years experience in financial services recruitment with Sydney based client relationships.
- Strong sales and business development skills.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to build rapport.
- A strong desire to make money and have fun.