Salary description: $65k - $80k + super + bonus
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a global funds management business, with a growing office in Sydney and Melbourne. They offer a full range of investment products across equities, fixed income and alternatives. This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate who is 1 – 3 years out of university, with a strong academic profile. You must be well spoken, articulate and have a passion for the asset management industry. Any prior experience within asset or wealth management will be held in high regard.
- Work closely with the investment, product and marketing teams.
- Contribute to the distribution team by providing timely and accurate sales support to maintain and build investment activity.
- Assist the senior Business Development Managers with required forms of business development and relationship management
- Engage advisers by both inbound and outbound telephone work
- Coordinate client events and functions
- Be proactive in producing support materials necessary for meetings and complete a timely follow-up process
- Assist with Investment Roadshows and Boardroom Briefings
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 70 WAM or equivalent and preferably part CFA qualified, or working toward a Masters Study.
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in a sales or investment analysis role within financial services.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce or related field with exceptional results
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
The salary will be $65k – $80k + super + bonus.Apply for this Job →