Salary description: $65k - $80k + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a global funds management business. They offer a full range of investment products across equities, fixed income and alternatives.
- Work closely with the investment, product and marketing teams.
- Contribute to the distribution team by providing timely and accurate sales support to maintain and build investment activity.
- Assist the senior Business Development Managers with required forms of business development and relationship management
- Engage advisers by both inbound and outbound telephone work
- Coordinate client events and functions
- Be proactive in producing support materials necessary for meetings and complete a timely follow-up process
- Assist with Investment Roadshows and Boardroom Briefings
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 70 WAM or equivalent and preferably part CFA qualified.
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in a sales or investment analysis role within financial services.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce or related field with exceptional results
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships
- CFA level 1 or above qualified
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)