Salary description: Up to $85k package
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Leading Australian stockbroking firm seeing an experienced Para-planner with 4 + years experience, Xplan, RG146 to join their firm to assist financial planners by providing technical assistance in the preparation of financial strategies and delivering financial advice to clients.
- Meeting with stockbroking clients to discuss financial planning strategies and advice.
- Ensure timely completion of all Statements of Advice.
- Maintain compliance within all correspondence and Statements of Advice.
- Maintain a strong technical knowledge and resourcefulness in sourcing technical and strategic information.
- Maintain knowledge on legislation in relation to all aspects of Financial Planning, including superannuation, social security and taxation.
- Identify and implement enhancements to processes in how we deliver financial advice to clients.
- Maintain and acquire knowledge of latest financial planning strategies and report back to management for dissemination to advisers to ensure the ongoing advice to clients is leading edge.
- Assist other Para planners across the organization.
- Provide training and information sessions where appropriate.
- Prepare clients periodic reports and where necessary make recommendations on alternative strategies.
- Conduct research, when required, on various listed and unlisted investments.
- Identify and implement enhancements to processes and procedures in the para planning and strategic advice fields.
- Provide additional assistance to the department and other departments on an as required basis.
- Completed a degree in Financial Planning, or related field.
- RG 146 in all financial planning related specialisations.
- At least 2+ years Para Planning experience.
- A thorough understanding of the X-Plan software package.