Salary description: $55k-$60K AUD
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a global tier-one broker seeking Desk Assistants to join their Adelaide team supporting 3 stockbrokers. The role will be a broad opportunity within operations, with cross training across the client onboarding team, client services team and settlements.
- Distribute new account documents and required notifications to clients and review new account forms for accuracy and completeness, including input of client banking details.
- Assign account numbers and provide advisers with completed new account forms after management approval
- Arrange and assist with CHESS and sponsorship, off-market, broker to broker and issuer to CHESS transfer of client documents
- Authorise access and respond to client queries re Website
- Coordinate Initial Public Offering allocations and applicable client documentation. Liaise with back office and share registries regarding client and adviser enquiries
- Coordinate client seminars, conferences and presentations. Maintain account files and undertake regular follow-up on missing documents
- Process and monitor stock settlements, including follow up with clients re outstanding funds
- Participate in department cross-training as required
- Degree Qualified within a Banking related discipline
- RG 146 (ideally – if not will be paid for to study)
- Ideally ADA 1 & 2
- Strong communication skills is a must and ability and confidence to liaise with on the phone
- Ideally some experience in the Australian and global securities markets in an operations or CS capacity
- Knowledge and understanding of financial markets fundamentals.
- Prior broking Operations experience highly regarded
- Finance Degree highly regarded