Our client is a well known global stockbroking firm seeking an Office Manager to support the head of the Sydney business.
Our client is a well known global stockbroking firm seeking an office manager to support the head of the Sydney business in a broad role covering office administration, risk management, and adviser support. The successful applicant will provide all-round administration support for the team and in addition to the smooth running of the office you will be dealing with clients and all stakeholders of the company. The firm has an office in Sydney of around 80 staff.
To be successful in this role, you will be a positive and proactive person with a desire to learn new things and take initiative. Previous experience in wealth management is necessary. You will also have the following:
- At least 5+ years experience within a stockbroking desk assistant and /or wealth management operations role
- An understanding of risk management
- Ability to learn quickly and be technologically minded
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Experience in a similar role is required to be successful RG146 or full DFP qualification, or willingness to undertake qualification will be a requirement.