Salary description: $90-$110k AUD base salary
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading funds management business. Within their fund services team, they are seeking a senior candidate with equities, Fixed income or OTC derivatives trade matching experience to join their team.
The team is responsible for post execution trade management of fixed income, equities, and OTC derivatives products. This includes trade matching with brokers, processing of cash transactions, corporate actions, monitoring settlements & client query management.
The role of Team Leader is a critical hands on role. Their team is responsible for end to end trade processing (including monitoring settlement) for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and cash movements. They will require strong knowledge of trade capture, security setups, trade processing, cash processing, cash / position / valuation reconciliations and associated problem solving skills.
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the team in ensuring controls are performed, day-to-day workflows are managed & trade queries are addressed in a timely manner.
The incumbent should have a strong demonstrable knowledge of the foreign exchange, fixed income and equities (including corporate actions) and the financial markets infrastructure. With a practical knowledge of trade matching and post execution, pre settlement workflows and vendor applications including CLS and CTM. They should have a working knowledge of the corporate actions and coupons processes
- Hands on daily trade management
- BAU workflow organisation
- BAU oversight / senior checking / audit
- Escalation point for queries and non standard trades
- Providing product & process knowledge support to team and the wider business
- Subject Matter Expert for transitions and projects
- Subject matter expert for Fx, Cash, Equities, Fixed Income and other product processing
- Staff cross-training and coverage
- Mentoring, coaching, 1-to-1, objective setting and PMA reviews
An experienced Team Leader with have a minimum of 3- 5 years experience within a custody or similar financial arena, with strong hands-on knowledge of at least one or more of the following process areas, Equities/COAC, Fixed Income & or Cash/Fx. The Team Leader has a results, can-do and improvement focus in the way they work.
Detailed technical knowledge of trade processes from order placement through to settlement and valuation. Detailed product knowledge specifically in relation to domestic and international processing of securities and cash/fx transactions. Exposure to the processing and valuing of the majority of the following instruments is necessary:-
- COAC & Fixed Income coupon events
- Fixed Income securities
- Cash & Foreign exchange transactions
- Ability to understand Cash forecasting
Applicants must be eligible to work in AustraliaApply for this Job →