Anton Murray Consulting is a leading boutique financial services recruitment firm based in Sydney’s CBD. Our clients are top tier Investment Banks, Fund Managers and stockbrokers within the Asia Pacific region. We are looking for a junior team member to support the recruitment consultants and ultimately become a consultant themselves.
The ideal candidate will be in their final year of university seeking a part time (2-3 days a week) job, and upon completion of university, could look to becoming a full time member of the Anton Murray Consulting team.
We are seeking someone who is confident, personable and keen to build a career in sales. We are also open to hiring someone on a full time basis straight away.
To act as direct support for the recruitment consultants. Principally to assist in streamlining the consultants’ work through candidate and client liaison.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a student seeking a start in the financial services recruitment industry. We are able to offer a flexible working arrangement to compliment university timetables and study requirements.
- Coordinate and organise candidate focused communications including phone interviews, emails or mail-outs
- Assist with managing a marketing schedule including job alert emails, market intelligence reports and other social media
- Conduct reference checks
- Respond to director/consultant tasks as required
- Accompany consultants to client meetings, lunches, drinks, dinners or functions as required to build relationship management knowledge, assist consultants and understand client requirements
- As we are a small team, the right team and cultural fit is paramount. We are open to various previous work experience but are seeking someone who is well-spoken, sharp in person with a gregarious and outgoing personality
- Well-developed communication skills – written and verbal – are required for this role. It is important that you are able to express ideas and information clearly and accurately.
- You will be keen to work in a results-driven environment where you will be required to work hard but will be rewarded very well for your efforts.
- You must have the presence of mind and the ability to prioritise your workload, manage multiple tasks effectively, and reschedule tasks and work in a timely manner for the most satisfactory outcome. The confidence to commit to deadlines and maintain accuracy and consistency is essential.
- An ability to work at a fast pace in a sometimes demanding environment is important. You must be able to work effectively in a team and also excel independently.
Anton Murray Consulting is based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. We encourage flexibility in your work day and offer a supportive and positive work environment. If you want to be a part of a winning and successful team then you need look no further.