A European bank is seeking an experienced CA/CPA qualified Trust Accountant to join their business at short notice for a 6 month contract.
As a trust accountant you will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of all financial, management & regulatory reporting obligations for the trusts.
- Preparing Trust Accounts
- Monthly financial reporting duties – Preparation of trust monthly reports including cash flows, Profit and Loss, and Balance sheet.
- Preparation of monthly trust journals and analysis on the financial results and any significant movements.
- Preparation of subsidiary monthly management reports which include analysis of current financial results and identifying key drivers.
- Assisted with year-end external audit requirements.
- Prepare and lodge subsidiary and tax payment obligations.
- Assist with adhoc project work
- CPA/ ACA qualified
- Strong background in technical accounting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate initiative and proactive approach to dynamic workload
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and willingness to take ownership and responsibility
- Demonstrated experience in, exposure to and interest in global financial markets
- Debt Capital Markets experience
- Demonstrated self starter
- Flexible in approach to managing activities
- Actively takes responsibility for self development
- Demonstrates analytical and decision making skills
- Takes responsibility and accountability for tasks and information
- Adaptability to change
- Proactively demonstrates client focus for both internal and external clients
- Actively seeks opportunities to implement change/process improvement