Salary description: Up to $120k + Super + Commission
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a market leading global data vendor business, seeking a client focused Sales Account Manager position to join their Sydney team.
This is a client focused sales and relationship management position within their Global Sales and Account Management team. The role is focused on managing and growing revenue and market share, developing client relationships and executing account strategy to deliver a product offering that meets all customer needs.
The ideal applicant for the position is someone with previous relationship management, account management, or sales experience, ideally coming from a vendor background with a financial markets focus. Previous financial markets experience is usually preferred for Account Manager positions, ideally with a client services or technology focus.
- This position manages and grows revenue and market share at highest value and most complex designated accounts to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve company’s strategic objectives.
- Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth.
- Develops and executes account strategy collaborating with account team and/or other business units to deliver a comprehensive product offering to meet overall customer needs.
- Strong understanding of customers and their business model and workflows
- Relationship building skills Selling skills; the ability to develop and execute a sales plan
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven account management, sales or marketing experience in a customer facing environment required.
- Previous vendor experience is ideal but not essential