Our client is a market-leading global data vendor business seeking a Business Development Manager working int he Sydney office, responsible for new unit sales of our clients’ solutions across Australia and New Zealand.
- Increase revenues and client base through effective management of sales
- ANZ penetration focuses on Asset Managers/ Investment Banks/ Hedge Funds and Private Banks
- Work closely with account management/ client services to identify new opportunities.
- Cold calls and identification of new opportunities in mature markets
- Attend sales calls/ sales meetings, and provide monthly reports
- Tertiary education
- Vendor management experience
- Understanding client’s order management and portfolio management system
- Strong network and 5+ years of sales experience in Australia to institutional clients within financial markets