A global leading Investment bank, is currently looking for a VP level Debt OTC Middle office manager to manage their credit and rates middle office team.
- Your responsibilities will include managing an onshore team and a small offshore team covering:
- Trade capture for Debt OTC derivatives
- Verification & confirmation of all trade activity
- Monitoring unconfirmed trades & unsettled ageing
- Liaison with counterparties, prime brokers and fund managers
- Process improvements
- Previous management experience from an IB trade support/middle office/operations background across debt market products
- Experience across Rates, GLM (Global Liquidity Management) Credit in a trade capture capacity is essential.
- Experience with current regulatory requirements, Dodd Frank, EMIR, OTC Clearing and ASIC OTC trade reporting is also essential