Salary description: $50-70k AUD base salary
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client provides a full brokerage service to individual clients investing in both domestic and international equities, and wealth management services including financial planning, margin lending and managed funds investments.
The ideal candidate will come from another stockbroking / adviser admin / support role or Wealth Management client services or operations background and have completed their RG146.
- Review and approve new account applications and to provide guidance to PWM sales on the AML documentation requirements for onboarding a new client
- Review and approve change requests for existing accounts where required
- Co-ordinate mailing of tax forms for PWM accounts
- Maintain various registers and circulate on a weekly basis
- Assist in the preparation of fees to be charged on a quarterly basis
- General administration tasks such as filing, scanning, and collecting mail
- Degree qualified within a Banking related discipline
- Ideally RG 146 qualified
- Ideally ADA 1 & 2
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight time-frames within a team.
- Goal-oriented with demonstrated drive and initiative