Salary description: $40-50k base
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a global tier-one broker seeking Client Services staff to join their Sydney team
The role will be a broad opportunity within operations, with cross training accross the client onboarding team, client services team and settlements.
- Calling clients to follow up on their account information for onboarding and account set up
- Review and approve new client accounts
- Coordinate International Asset Transfers with custodians and broker counterparties
- General administrative support for the maintenance of PWM accounts, including scanning and filing where required
- Strong communication skills is a must and ability and confidence to liaise with on the phone.
- Ideally some experience in the Australian and global securities markets in an operations or CS capacity
- Knowledge and understanding of financial markets fundamentals.
- Prior broking Operations experience highly regarded
- Finance degree highly regarded