Salary description: AUD $70k - $80k + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a global financial services firm seeking to employ a Payroll Officer to work out of their corporate office in North Sydney.
This role requires a quick start ideally, so candidates that are immediately available or on short notice periods will be ideal.
- Processing end to end payrolls
- Manage the relationship with their outsourced payroll provider ADP.
- Managing employee records.
- Providing excellent customer service in answering all payroll queries
- Preparation of all manual payments outside of standard pay runs
- Assisting the HR Manager, Payroll Specialist and Finance team in the provision of payroll data, reports, etc as required.
- Reviewing payroll policies and procedures with a view to ensuring compliance with applicable legislation and best practice, and implementing improvements as required.
- Assisting in documentation of all key payroll related procedures with periodic reviews to ensure regulatory requirements are maintained.
- Preparing reports, monthly reconciliation and general ledger related activities.
- At least 1 years’ experience in payroll
- ADP Payroll exposure
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels, both face to face and via telephone / email.
- Have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated initiative, with the ability to anticipate needs and work autonomously.
- Excellent organisation / prioritisation skills, with previous experience in process improvement.
Please note you must be based in Australia with a valid visa to be considered for this position.Apply for this Job →