Salary description: $50k - $60k + super + bonus
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
This is an excellent opportunity to excel with a global firm who are looking for a junior private sales applicant. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- 1-2 years experience within the retail business, who will be reporting to the Head of Private Client Sales.
- Fresh graduates may apply.
- Primarily responsible for onboarding and managing new clients Participate in global training programs and keeping oneself updated with all the new product launches
- Participate in internal and external events such as seminars, expos and roadshows
Applicants will need to have the following qualities:
- Degree holder, preferably with 1-2 years of related front office experience in the banking / broking industry. Candidates who have already obtained their RG 146 will have an advantage. Fresh graduates may apply.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and proactive in following up with clients.
- Comfortable with doing sales over the phone