Salary description: $120,000 - $169,999
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading global trading firm seeking an experienced C++ developer to join their Auto trading team, responsible for developing their algorithmic trading capabilities.
The Auto trading team is responsible for the firm’s algorithmic trading. Their expertise in market structure combined with careful design and clever implementation is critical to the success of their trading. They are one of the top market makers in Asia.
- Design and development of our market making and trading algorithms, including quoting, hedging, arbitrage and delta one trading
- Work closely with traders and quants to define the behaviour of our automated trading
- Provide Tier 3 support as needed
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 3+ years of C++ server side development on Linux
- Experience in developing automated trading systems (either listed derivative or delta one products)
- Experience with java development a plus
- Expertise in designing multi – threaded and network socket software
- Experience with low literacy programming techniques
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience of C++ server side development on Linux and experience in developing automated trading systems (either listed derivative or delta one products)Apply for this Job →