Salary description: $90-$100k base + super + bonus
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
A growing arm of a leading financial services firm is seeking an experienced, well-spoken, strong client-focused candidate to join their business as a Client Account Manager. This role would suit someone coming from a assistant adviser, desk assistant, client services or an equity middle office/ trade support environment.
Account Managers are allocated their own client base, and are accountable for the ongoing relationships with, and provision of exceptional client service to, the advisers and support personnel of each of these clients. You will be responsible for maintaining good working relationships with each of our internal partners, including IT, Trade Support, Settlements, On-boarding and the Data Services.
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned clients including but not limited to business strategy and model, trading patterns, key clients and their requirements.
- Develop strong relationships with advisers and key personnel.
- In conjunction with Account Manager / Business Head, meet with clients from time to time including social functions.
- Performance of regular client calls/visits including publishing written agendas, post meeting minutes and outstanding action items, regular reporting of progress and follow up actions
- Work closely with the AM and Product Team to ensure seamless adoption of new clients
- Client training as required
- Take ownership of all aspects of risk associated with the client, including unmatched and failed trades, service issues with regulatory/compliance implications.
- Impeccable communication skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a broker environment with client interaction
- Strong equities / stockbroking industry and IRESS IOS/Web IRESS system experience.
- A strong knowledge of the Australian Stockbroking industry
- Strong knowledge of Cash Equities