Location: Hong Kong
Salary description: HKD $300k - 400k
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
We are currently seeking an Adviser Assistant to support and grow with a highly successful advisory team based in Hong Kong. You will work in a small team who specialise in providing full service investment and financial planning advice. This role will be supporting a team of 4 Advisers.
We are looking for a strong, confident individual, keen to contribute to the ongoing success of this business through rigorous client service, independent thought and contribution to the overall team.
The ideal applicant will have over 2 years’ experience from a similar wealth management business, from a client services, broking operations or similar adviser support role.
- Preparation of investment reports and performance spreadsheets for client meetings and portfolio reviews
- Assisting with IPO and corporate actions
- Effectively liaising with internal operations and external platforms
- Administration support, including but not limited to client and diary management duties
- Assisting and ensuring advisers compliance in line with regulation (i.e. Files, Authority to Proceed, Approved Product List, correspondence, etc.)
- Providing additional support to Institutional Sales Team and Office Manager
- 2+ years in a similar Private Wealth support role – Client Services, Assistant Adviser, Operations, Desk assistant
- Tertiary qualification and preferably some work experience in a corporate environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and in particular Excel is essential
- Exceptional phone manner, written and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise duties and work unsupervised in a robust work environment
- A can do attitude towards working in a small, involved team
- Strong attention to detail whilst ensuring process and procedures are effectively adhered to
- A dedication to client service, enjoying interaction with private client
- Background in financial planning preferable
- Excellent command both written and oral in English, Cantonese and preferably Putonghua