Salary description: $80k - $110k + super + bonus
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a prominent global financial technology firm, working on innovative clearing technology in Australia. Our client has a product focus on Equities and Futures & Options. They are seeking an Agile Project Analyst, to work on a range of Product Development projects.
Our client is seeking a driven individual who will bring a strong mix of experience in business process, technology project life cycle and a solid understanding of the financial services domain to help support product strategy. This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a prominent Fin-Tech start-up, with exceptional interaction with the Australian equity markets community. The role is an excellent stepping stone for individuals that are passionate about financial services, with prior experience in Equities or F&O with a focus on business analysis or product development.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Work with Product Management to work through high-profile equity markets clearing projects, and industry engagement.
- Structure and organize product development activities, providing accurate reporting status.
- Work exceptionally well with functional partners to implement, document, validate, and monitor product development activities.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- 5+ years of experience in financial services, preferably with a custodian or brokerage background.
- Any experience in Agile, Waterfall or SDLC project experience will be held in high regard.
- Business analysis experience within equity markets or futures & options; ideally with an operations/clearing focus.
- Securities industry experience and insights a plus, particularly with respect to post-trade and settlement processing & operations.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills.
The salary will be $80k – $110k + super + bonus depending on experience.
Feel free to call our team on +61 2 8246 8900 to discuss this position in confidence, although please submit your CV prior for our review.Apply for this Job →