Salary description: Competitive
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
The Alternatives Investment Operations Team Leader is responsible for the smooth daily functioning of the team and with the implementation of projects and management of any client movement.
The Team Leader tasks include trade processing, distributions, management fee rebate, month end reporting, daily reconciliations, data entry processing and settlement, pricing, call payments, foreign exchange, static data and handling more complex ad hoc requests within Alternatives Fund Operations Team. Making sure that all instructions and requests must be checked, authenticated and processed on the same day of receipt.
The Team Leader must be focused on educating junior staff in understanding and treating transactions correctly, with the ability to use a number of different systems. They require good knowledge of financial markets products and their treatment. The Team Leader assists with providing on-the-job training and development to the Seniors. They also deal with more complex ad hoc issues or requests.
Seeking: minimum of 8 years’ related experience in the financial services industry.
Sound technical knowledge in:
- Unlisted Unit Trust trade end to end process
- Alternatives investments – Private Equity or Real Estate Fund administration
- Unlisted Unit Trust products, platforms and systems
- Custody, treasury and/or investment management operations
- A minimum of two years’ experience in managing staff