Our client is a leading financial services firm seeking an Application /HelpDesk Support to join their Sydney team on an initial 6m contract.
The Application Support / HelpDesk staff member will help to cover level 1 support for the back office systems.
- 2-4 years of proven application support experience
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of active directory and Identity & Access Management
- Intermediate SQL / stored procedure skills
- Excellent debugging skills using application and system logs
- Understanding of ITIL framework and proven experience in incident, problem and release management processes
The ideal candidate will have experience in Equity Markets Operations systems including CHESS, Summit, GBST or similar equity market operations or booking systems.
The candidate will be hired on an initial 6m contract, and will be paid on an hourly rate dependent on prior experience.